Thursday 24 September 2015

CONTENIDOS DE INGLÉS CURSO 2015/16 PRIMER TRIMESTRE 1º


 

 

 

Language syllabus 


 

Starter


Themes
Target vocabulary
Target Language

 

Starter unit
 
• Hi, hello, goodbye.
• Numbers 1-10.
 
• What’s your name?
• My name’s …
• How are you?
• I’m fine.
• How old are you?
• I’m six.
• Sit down. Stand up.
• Be quiet.
• Open your books.
 

UNIT 1 What´s this?

School objects
  Vocabulario principal: book, colour, crayon, green, orange, pencil, pencil case, purple, red, rubber, school bag, white, yellow.
  Extra vocabulary: flag.
 
 
What’s this? It’s a …
  Is this a/an…? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.
  The pen is blue.
  Is the pen blue?
  Yes, it is./ No it isn’t.
  What colour is it? It’s blue.
 

UNIT 2 Family time

The family
  Vocabulario principal: aunt, brother, cousin, dad, family, granddad, granny, mum, sister, uncle.
  Extra vocabulary: family tree, prince, queen.
 
  This is my mum/ this isn’t my mum.
  Who’s this? It’s my dad.
  It isn’t my mum.
  Is this my mum?
  Yes it is./ No, it isn’t.
  Is this your dad?
  Yes, it is , no it isn’t.
  Possessive adjectives: my and your.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment