Thursday, 24 September 2015

CONTENIDOS DE INGLÉS PRIMER TRIMESTRE CURSO 2015/16 6º


Language syllabus  6º


 

StarterThemes
Target vocabulary
Target Language
Let´s start
•  beach, clothes, dates, food, football stadium, months, numbers, sports, subjects, complicated, difficult, easy, fun, incredible, interesting, simple, to jog, to rollerblade, to watch, to wear .
 
Pasado continuo y pasado simple.
•  Los comparativos.


UNIT 1 Teach gadgets

Gadgets
Vocabulario principal: desktop, hard drive, headphones, keyboard, laptop, monitor, mouse, mouse mat, pen drive, smartphone, software, speakers, tablet, touch screen, cheap, expensive, high-tech, low-tech, user-friendly, numbers 1-1000
•  Extra vocabulary: business, device, start-up, success, to found, to move, to wonder  
 
 
 
•  I haven’t got enough money.
•  I’ve got too many computer games/too much money.
•  This computer is too big.
•  This mobile phone isn’t good enough.
•  This is the cheapest tablet in the world.
•  That’s the most expensive laptop in the shop.
 

UNIT 2 Have a nice trip!

Travelling
•  Vocabulario principal: check-in desk, departure gate, departure lounge, hand luggage, information desk, passport, travel guide, trip, crowded, to board, to check in, to get off, to get on, to get ready, to get to a place, to leave, to pack, to show
•  Extra vocabulary: development, environment, melting pot, pollution, together, according to, even if, to fix, to happen, to share, to support.
 
•  Have to /Has to. Don't have to / Doesn't have to
•  Do/Does + S + have to...? Yes / No.
•  Must
•  I want to / I want you to + inf
•  I need to / I need you to + inf
 

No comments:

Post a Comment