Thursday 24 September 2015

CONTENIDOS DE INGLÉS CURSO 2015/16 PRIMER TRIMESTRE 3º


 

Language syllabus 


Starter


Themes
Target vocabulary
Target Language
Let´s start
Classroom language
  Sit down, Stand up, Take out…., Be quiet, Give me your pencil, please, Close your book please, Open your book, please, Look at my bag, surprised, scared, angry, happy, hot, cold, sick, sad. Food items.
 
  How are you?
  What have you got?
  I've got…
  I haven't got…
  I like eating…
  I don't like eating… 
 

UNIT 1 My room

The room
  Vocabulario principal: bed, cards, chair, door, notebook, pen, ruler, stickers, table, umbrella.
  Numbers from 31 to 100.
  Extra vocabulary Good posture, Native American, round, shoulder, tipi, to live, to sit straight, to sleep on your side, to stand up straight, to walk standing up straight.
 
 
  There are two pens.
  There are some pens.
  No, there aren’t any pens.
  Are there any pens? Yes, there are./ No there aren’t.
  How many notebooks are there?
  There are three notebooks There aren’t any notebooks.
 

UNIT 2 Cool clothes

Clothes
  Vocabulario principal: dress, jeans, jumper, shirt, shoes, skirt, socks, tracksuit, trousers, T-shirt.
  To wear.
  Box wardrobe, new old.
  Extra vocabulary Cotton, glass, kilt, materials, paper, to recycle.
 
  Where is Fusy’s jumper?
  Is your jumper in/on/under the wardrobe?
  Yes, it is./No, it isn’t.
  Are my socks in/on under the box? Yes, they are./ No, they aren’t.
  To put on, to take off.
  Where is his/her jumper?
  Where are his/her shoes?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment